Euroglaces maintains this website to enhance public access to general information about ice cream.
This information is:
- Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- Not necessarily comprehensive or complete;
- Sometimes linked to external sites. However, this does not imply that Euroglaces endorses these sites or that it assumes responsibility for these sites;
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Our goal and duty is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. It is also our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors; however we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. EUROGLACES accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
The contents of the EUROGLACES website, as well as EUROGLACES publications and material in general, may be freely used and/or disseminated on the following conditions:
- Neither EUROGLACES’s name nor its material may be used for profitable or commercial purposes*;
- The contents of material used/disseminated may not be modified;
- Euroglaces must be attributed, as follows:
- Text attribution: « Euroglaces »
- Image attribution: « www.euroglaces.eu »
* “The Euroglaces trade name as well as all domain names containing the Euroglaces trade name are the sole and exclusive property of Euroglaces with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted. The use of such trade name and/or domain name for commercial purposes, including for labelling purposes, without the written permission of Euroglaces is strictly forbidden. You are also advised that Euroglaces will enforce its commercial and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.”